Please read these guidelines carefully and check the visa information page before registering.
Consumers, students, and delegates from low-, low-middle- and upper-middle income countries are eligible for the reduced registration fees.
Full registration includes:
- Conference bag and name badge
- One ticket to the Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner (only if booked during registration)
- Access to all scientific sessions from the 4-7 October 2020
- Lunch and refreshments from the 4-7 October 2020
Day registration includes:
- Conference bag and name badge
- Access to scientific sessions on the day of registration
- Lunch and refreshments on the day of registration
- Only registered delegates are permitted to attend the Colloquium.
- Day registration is available for all days of the Colloquium but you may only register for a maximum of two days.
- Daytime refreshments and lunches are solely for delegates.
- If you wish to come to the Gala Dinner and/or Welcome Reception, be sure to indicate this during the registration process.
- Day registration for 4th, 5th and 6th October does not include a ticket for the Welcome Reception or Gala Dinner. Tickets for these social events may be purchased online at the time of registration.
- If, by the close of registration, you do not select the social events you plan to attend, you may not be able to purchase an entry ticket on-site.
Cancellation, refund, and replacement policy
Any registration amendments and/or cancellations must be notified in writing to the event organizers
(email@example.com). Conference registration cancellations received in writing by Friday 7 August 2020 will be refunded in full, less an administrative fee of 10% of the registration amount. Cancellations received after that date will not receive refunds. Substitute delegates are welcome without penalty up to Friday 7 August 2020, but you must notify the event organizers.
If the Colloquium is cancelled by the organizers, or if for any reason or any factor outside the control of the organizers it cannot take place, the registration fee will be refunded, less an administrative fee of 10%. The liability of the organizers is limited to that refund and the organizers shall not be liable for any other loss, cost or expense, however caused, incurred or arising. In particular, the organizers shall not be liable to refund any travel or hotel costs incurred by delegates or their organizations. It follows that delegates and accompanying partners are advised to take out comprehensive insurance, including travel insurance. Furthermore, the Organizers cannot accept any liability for losses arising from the provision or non-provision of services provided by hotel companies or transport operators, nor for any losses suffered by reason of: war including threat of war, riots and civil strife, terrorist activity, natural disasters, weather, fire, flood, drought, technical, mechanical or electrical breakdown within any premises visited by delegates and/or partners in connection with the meeting, industrial disputes, governmental action, registrations or technical problems which may affect the services provided in connection with the meeting.
Non-payment will result in cancellation of registration and denial of entry into the event. No-shows or cancellations after Friday 7 August 2020 will not be reimbursed.
TFI Group are the Cochrane Colloquium Toronto's professional conference organizers.
Transactions for this event will be collected and managed by TFI Group Limited. TFI Group Ltd is a UK registered entity. Companies House number 01845643. 192 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, SW1V 1DX, UK.